Power Saving Centre Canberra are experts in battery storage and hybrid solar PV systems. The addition of battery storage to a solar system allows customers to minimise the energy that is exported to the grid and instead store it on site for later use. A hybrid solar PV system with battery storage has many benefits, including:
- Uninterruptible power supply in the event of a grid failure (blackout)
- Cheaper electricity bills
- Reduced electricity consumption
- Protection from increasing costs of electricity
- Reduced stress on the electricity grid by lowering each customer’s solar power feed-in and removing electrical consumption
- Reduced carbon footprint
Power Saving Centre Canberra is a successful proponent in the ACT Government’s Next Generation Energy Storage Grant, and can offer subsidised battery systems to ACT residents.